Monday, February 28, 2011

World Of Warcraft and me

I played World Of Warcraft few years but soon after cataclysm release I just stopped playing. I just found the game isn't worth of the monthly fee, it was boring grinding (grinding = more money for Blizzard) and it don't have that much to offer for me now.

What I miss most is the social aspect of game, I were in good guild with nice people. We did pretty good progress too, but I think it demands too much time.

Blizzard has done exellent desing in WoW, the way it has good ability to bind people to play it for fairly large amount of time if you want to have even small things done there. I also think the achievment system is just stupid system, because some idiots think they actually mean something, but they don't. It's just annoying way to bind more time for WoW.

                                          - Halfus at december 2010 ( I'm druid tank)

Not that raiding should be easy, but it could be done better way.
For example I was main tank in our guild, so if I had some urge to leave at middle of raid, I felt really bad since it pretty much ment that whole raid stopped, if there wasn't some another good tank around for progress raid.

But I may still buy some gametime and check how's guildies doing, maybe when Tier 12 comes around.

- Noock

1 comment: